Our Offices Are Now Open With Quality Orthopedic Care For You At The Top Of Mind!
Orthopedic Centers of Colorado, OCC, is invested in the quality of your health and orthopedic care. That is why we took a leadership position in ramping our clinics and surgeries down as we learned more about the impact of COVID on individuals and the mounting uncertainty COVID had on our patients, our staff, and our community. This was a small sacrifice OCC made to do our part in stopping the spread of COVID while also creating new safety measures for conscientious and responsible re-opening of our clinics towards full capacity.
We have implemented efforts to protect you and our staff with guidance from the CDC and Colorado Department of Public Health. With your safety and care in mind, our offices are now open to see patients in person and resume elective surgery. We still want to emphasize the use of Tele-Health when appropriate. Click on the button above to schedule a Tele-Health appointment now. We can also see you at any of our 19 locations for office visits and physical therapy. All 3 imaging centers are open to serve you.
When you visit an OCC office, the check in, the paperwork, and the waiting rooms will be different as we focus on continuous improvement in the delivery of quality care through the fog of COVID.
- Before your appointment, our schedulers will spend more time with you to ask and answer questions.
- When you arrive to our office, you will be greeted by a warm and mask wearing friendly face.
- Our waiting rooms are situated to allow for social distancing.
- We have minimized the amount of paperwork.
- Measures are in place to allow patients to wait in the safety of their cars and receive a notice when the clinic is ready to room the patient.
Everything in life is different right now. What remains the same is that the care at OCC will always be focused on your needs, your journey to health, and your return to an active lifestyle. We look forward to seeing you online or at one of our offices.
Davis Hurley, MD
President, Orthopedic Centers of Colorado